lördag 1 december 2012

Saturday the 1st december!

Today we are counting the days til baby comes -only 29 left now, and preparing for xmas! It is 1st "advent" tomorrow so we have a lot to do to decorate the house to get some christmasfeeling! Jade is taking a nap and I am waiting for Séb to come back home from the city so that we can go to IKEA to shop shop. I'll show you later what we found. We will also bake some traditional swedish cakes tomorrow, and TRY to save it til christmas but I am not sure I can...I eat everything nowadays, I am SO HUNGRY!!! My mission "not to eat sugar" is going so so...I just drank 2 cups of coffée instead. Without sugar but still. Hmm...but I'm gonna make it! One month without sugar here we go!

Best friends <3



Wish you guys a very nice advent!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar