I need to take a lot of pictures now in the end when the belly is big, otherwise I'll regret it! Well, at least that's what everyone's saying so I have to make an effort now!
This is baby in week 35, only 2030 smth grams - Mini Mini, but at least you see it's a stomach now, before it was almost not possible to see that I was really pregnant :)
I am still forbidden to work, which means that our home is clean and shiny and that Seb has all his shirts ironed. But that won't last forever, not even til next week cause I am so tired, so tired nowadays. I leave Jade at school and then I sleep til I have to take Nova out and then I sleep again til I have to pick Jade up again. Boring days but since I cant sleep the night it has to be like that. I guess it will continue like that too in the future, babies are not famous to sleep many hours in a row :)

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar